Currently 10% EXTRA Free!
Lifestream Spirulina Powder
LifeStream Spirulina powder is a quantum leap beyond ordinary nutritional supplements. Spirulina is known to contain the richest and most complete source of nutrients found in any single food on the planet. New Generation Lifestream Spirulina is a carefully cultivated, high quality strain of blue-green micro-algae, aquatically grown in California to the most stringent standards.
LifeStream Spirulina Pure Powder is predominantly made up of a blue-green micro-algae that grows naturally in mineral-rich alkaline lakes, spirulina is a quantum leap beyond ordinary nutritional supplements, containing the richest and most complete source of nutrients found in any single food on the planet.
The beneficial properities of Spirulina include;
- High biological value protein - Spirulina contains more protein than any other natural food more than meat and fish (15-25%), soya beans (35%), dried milk (35%), peanuts (25%), eggs (12%), grains (8-14%) or whole milk (3%).
- All eight essential amino acids - and ten non-essential amino acids - in terms of nutritional profile, spirulina is the closest thing to mother's milk.
- High Iron, Calcium and mineral content - organic Iron & Calcium for healthy blood, bones, nerves and muscles. Spirulina is nature's richest wholefood source of Biochelated Organic Iron, which is completely non-toxic. 58 times richer than raw spinach and 28 times richer than raw beef liver.
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) - an essential fatty acid thought to help combat heart issues, arthritic issues and the symptoms of ageing. Spirulina contains more GLA than Evening Primrose Oil.
- Natural Carotenes & Antioxidants - ridding the body of harmful 'free radicals', thus improving skin and hair and general well-being. Spirulina contains every natural antioxidant known; the antioxidant vitamins B-1 and B-6; the minerals zinc, manganese and copper, the amino acid methionine; and the super-antioxidants betacarotene (25 times richer than raw carrots), vitamin E and trace element selenium.
- Wide spectrum of vitamins - including natural vitamin E for promoting normal red cell formation and vitamins B-12, B-2 and B-6 to aid absorption, release energy from food, and enhance brain function.
- Low fat content - proper balanced nutrition reduces the body's craving for food. Coupled with virtually no fat, spirulina can be a powerful weapon for combating weight loss.
- 100% premium spirulina powder
Shake or blend with fresh fruit or vegetable juice. Start-up: 1-2g ( 1/2 tsp) per day, with food, for one week.
Maintenance: 3g (1 tsp) per day, 1 hour before meals.
Optimum supplementation: 3g (1 tsp) three times per day, 1 hour before meals.
For a delicious smoothie blend one cup of freshly squeezed juice, one banana and spirulina to taste.