Beetroot contains good levels of bioavailable forms of iron and trace minerals. This product can be used as a gentle food-form iron and trace minerals supplement, may be especially useful during pregnancy.
- Beetroot provides a good source of anthocyanadins, a natural antioxidant that contributes to its deep red colour
- Beetroot extract provides a natural source of bioavailable vitamins and minerals
- Beetroot may support the natural process of elimination
- Beetroot may support the liver, spleen, gall bladder and kidneys
- The iron contained in beetroot is in an organic form, is non- irritating and should not cause constipation
- Beetroot is naturally rich in alkaline elements
- Vacuum packed to enhance stability and shelf life
- Can be used as a gentle food-form iron and mineral supplement during pregnancy, without any of the common problems associated with taking other forms of iron supplementation
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Beetroot Extract (Beta vulgaris) 750mg
Beetroot Extract ( Beta vulgaris), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and, Water), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Three capsules taken daily before food, or as professionally directed.
Biocare Beetroot Extract (natural source of iron & trace minerals)