Equazen Eye Q Children's Liquid Citrus: Eye q offers a combination of the specific omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids required for optimal brain and eye function. The formulation is delivered in the form of high grade natural oils. In processing and selecting our oils, we ensure that only pure, naturally-sourced fatty acids are used. Main reason for this specification is that many who take eye q are youngsters, and so this makes it even more important that there are no 'nasties' included within the formulation.
Selection of the citrus flavour is similarly rigorous. A blend of lemon and lime essential oils: extracted from the rinds of these citrus fruits with steam. Importantly, the steam washes out any salicylaic acid, a water-soluble element which can cause reactions amongst those with dietary sensitivities.
Researcher shows that certain fatty acids play a vital role in the development of vision, co-ordination, learning ability, memory and concentration, in children and adults. To reflect this work, we combined the highest possible natural source of omega-3 EPA, in the form of a particular marine lipid, with omega-6 GLA, provided by cold-pressed virgin evening primrose oil.
There is good evidence that this formulation delivers the optimum ratio of fatty acids for eye and brain function. Testimonials from parents and children have indicated real benefits in learning ability and concentration.
In addition, natural vitamin E is included as an antioxidant to protect the fatty acids from possible attack by free radicals. This is in a natural form, and so has greater bioavailability and effectiveness than synthetic alternatives.
Sunflower oil, fish oil, evening primrose oil, flavourings (natural lemon oil, natural lemon flavour). Antioxidant: tocopherol-rich extract.
5ml teaspoon of Equazen Eye Q Liquid contains:
* EPA: 186 mg
* DHA: 58 mg
* GLA: 20 mg
* Omega-3 Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) from fish oil is particularly important in laying down the structure of the brain in early life and for providing ongoing repair.
* Omega-3 Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) from fish oil plays more of a functional role, being crucial for moment-to-moment brain cell signalling.
* Omega-6 Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) from evening primrose oil and its metabolite Arachidonic Acid (AA), also plays a structural role, assisting in normal nerve function, especially learning and memory.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF Equazen Eye Q Liquid:
* Adult: initial intake is 3 x 5ml tsps, followed by at least 1 x 5ml tsp for the maintenance intake.
* Children: Between the age of two and five, it is advised starting off on just 1 x 5 ml tsp a day for the first week, just to see if they can tolerate the oils.
Equazen Eye Q Children's Liquid Citrus