Here are our terms and conditions. Please read them with care.
Products and information on our website must not be taken as a treatment, prevention or cure for any medical condition.
You must refer to your doctor (G.P.) and take guidance for appropriate treatment for any health concern that you may have.
You must notify your doctor (G.P.) of any herbal medicine or nutritional supplements that you wish to take if you are already taking prescription medicine.
You must not exceed the recommended dosage on any of the products sold on our website.
We reserve the right to decline to fulfil order requests if we are unable to obtain the ordered items from our suppliers.
In the case that we cannot fulfil an order, Nutrigroup will refund the full amount (involved) directly to your credit/debit card.
Special offers are valid while stocks last.
Prices may be updated as and when required due to exchange rate fluctuations. Currency exchange rate is calculated from rates published on www.ft.com (Financial Times) and are updated to reflect major changes.
If the price, weight or description of any product has been incorrectly described Nutrigroup reserves the right to correct the error and to refund the cost of the product in question.
In the unlikely event of a complaint please email us at email@example.com specifying the nature of the complaint and providing details of you order i.e name of orderer, date of order and order number.
We will respond to your complaint in a professional manner within 2 working days.
You have the right to cancel an order within 14 days of receiving the goods. If you cancel an order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and return the goods unopened whereupon we will refund the credit/debit card account used to make the payment. If you return the goods unopened you must bear the cost of postage and packaging. However if you are returning the goods due to a mistake on our part we will bear the cost of cost of postage and packaging.
Orders not received
In the event that a customer does not receive an order (which our records show has been dispatched) if you fail to inform us about this matter within 21 days of the order date we will not resend the order.
We will only re-dispatch an order after 21 days from the dispatch date (not including bank holidays). For overseas orders
the re-dispatch time is 28 days because we have had many cases of orders which have been delivered 3 or more
weeks after we have posted the package. Nutrigroup will not refund or resend orders if the
customer has given an incorrect delivery address unless the customer is willing to bear the cost.
You can checkout in UK Pounds, US Dollars or Euros using the following credit/debit
VISA, MasterCard, DELTA, Maestro and Solo.
We accept payment by credit or debit card (and UK customers can pay by cheque).
We use the Sagepay Secure Payment system (and sometimes Secure Hosting) which are both fully
compliant with card payment industry banking system security standard - PCI-DSS. They
both use fully secure encrypted systems to process your card details.
Nutrigroup as a company is also verified compliant with PCI-DSS by The Bank Of SCotland.
We are able to take payment from the following credit/debit cards: VISA,
MasterCard, DELTA, Maestro and Solo.
£10.00 (UK), $15.00 (USA), €15.00 (Euro zone), excluding postage and packaging (Shipping).
Under the applicable law relating to 'Selling on the net' we have 30 calendar days to deliver the order.
Over 90% of orders are posted within 3 working days of the order having been made.
It is not possible to know when the postal services will deliver but we do know, for UK deliveries,
that nearly all orders are delivered within the Royal Mail scheduled delivery period of three delivery-days
from the date of posting.
We generally use the Royal Mail (or sometimes Parcelforce) service for all deliveries. We will use other postal delivery services if necessary.
We endeavour to deliver orders to all the geographical locations listed above, however in certain instances the cost of postage can be prohibitively high and hence we will be unable to fulfil the order. If this happens we will promptly refund the order in full.
Once an order is posted, it is up to the postal carriers to deliver to the customer on time. In certain circumstances, e.g. a postal strike, it is possible that an order will be delayed.
Please note that when ordering you are entering a legal contract.
1. 90% of all orders are posted within 3 full working days of us receiving your order. Our working days are Monday to Friday. If the order cannot be dispatched within this time it means we are in the process of obtaining new stock – your order will then be prioritised & dispatched as soon as new stock arrives. We will contact you if there is a supply problem that is going to cause a long delay. This can happen from time to time particularly with herbal and other natural products where the sourcing of a specific ingredient is seasonal.
2. We have over 10000 items on the website and whilst we carry a large stock of thousands of items we cannot carry every item and some things have to be ordered. If we think there will be a delay in sourcing a particular item we will send part of the order with the other items marked on the invoice 'to follow'. The invoice is attached to the front of the package.
3. Please be aware that if the item is too large to go through the letterbox the Post Office will retain it at the local depot for collection. Frequently in our experience they fail to put a note through the letterbox to say that a package is awaiting collection.
4. When you place an order the money is deducted from your credit or debit card straight away. If we are subsequently unable to fulfil the order we will refund either part or all of the order as appropriate back to the card you ordered with. Some e-commerce websites do not take the money until the order is dispatched but we cannot do this because we are a small company and the administrative overhead would be too great. Please be assured that we will refund any item(s) that cannot be delivered without quibble.
5. We are a reputable UK based limited company with over 6 years trading history. We have a large customer base with most people who order from us once, ordering again.
6. If, in the unlikely event you find your order is incomplete*, you are unhappy with the products or you have accidentally ordered the wrong items, please contact us immediately. We will then make all endeavours to ensure that we provide you with your required products or make a refund.
7. Please be assured that, for security reasons, we do not keep any of your credit card information. If you wish to order the same products again, you will have to re-enter your credit card details.
8. Under no circumstances will we pass on any of your details to a 3rd party. However, we will email you with newsletters but you can unsubscribe.
*(other than in cases where the items are marked ‘To Follow’).
Cost Of Delivery
We provide a free postage and packaging service on orders over £20.00 in value (excluding postage) being shipped to UK addresses.
For orders all other orders (and those under £15.00 UK) we charge the Shipping Cost (Post & Packaging) to cover the cost of packaging and delivery charge and does not include any element of profit.
Data Protection and Privacy
We do not pass customer's details to 3rd parties other than those engaged in the payment process i.e. our Payment Service Provider’s Sagepay & Securehosting who in turn contact your Credit card company to verify your details.
Nutrigroup does not have access to your credit card number since this is sent directly to our Payment Service Provider.
Our shopping cart requires a cookie (a text file stored on the customer's computer) that holds information about the order. It expires after 1 hour. The only information we use is the information you send us about the order.
If you call us, for example to place orders by phone, we do not pass your number to any external organisations, nor do we cold call to solicit orders.
Health & Safety
The manufacturer’s packaging will state if nuts or traces of nuts may be present in any product.
We rely on our suppliers to label the packaging correctly.
Value Added Tax (VAT) is charged in accordance with UK Tax regulations.
Where VAT is applicable it is charged at the rate of 20% which is included in the price displayed on the website.
If you require a VAT invoice please email us: email@example.com
Our VAT number is 815076047.
Nutriglow is part of Nutrigroup Ltd is a registered private limited company in England & Wales. Accordingly the law of England & Wales is applicable.
1 Waterloo Rd
Company Registration Number: 4361747