Phyto-plankton in Sea Plasma is a highly nutritious food containing trace amounts of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids. Sea Plasma makes an ideal adjunct during breastfeeding and may also support milk production.
- Phyto-plankton is a highly nutritious food containing trace amounts of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids
- Chlorophyll, the green pigment in plants and phyto-plankton, is an ideal adjunct to support an elimination diet
- Sea Plasma is an ideal adjunct during breastfeeding when nutrient requirements are increased
- Weight for weight, Sea Plasma provides more beta carotene than carrots - ten grams of phyto-plankton provides over 23,000i.u.
- A natural source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), vitamin B12 and trace minerals - ten grams of phyto-plankton contains 20-30µg of vitamin B12
- Phyto-plankton contains trace amounts of vitamins B3, B5, B6, E, biotin, inositol and folic acid
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability and shelf-life of ingredients
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Phyto-Plankton (pacific algae) 1200mg
Phyto-Plankton, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water),, Anti-caking agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Three capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Biocare Sea Plasma (Pacific phyto-plankton)